Mountain Equipments warmest mitt suitable for expeditions above 7000m and to the coldest corners of the globe.
It's been used at both Poles, and across Greenland, and has an excellent cold weather expedition pedigree.
The Redline Mitt has been extensively proven on the highest mountains and the most serious Polar expeditions. 800 fill power down is combined with PrimaLoft® insulation and our DRILITE® Loft shell to offer exceptional warmth and protection. A pre-curved mitt and thumb ensure a secure grip on an axe or poles.
- DRILITE® Loft 30D outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 90/10 800 Fill Power Goose Down
- PrimaLoft® Insulation throughout
- Pittards® Armortan® Goatskin palm
- Box Wall Construction and pre-curved mitt and thumb
- Gauntlet with extra wide opening
- Fibre Pile lining is warm when wet
- Hypalon® spindrift tabs can be closed to keep inner glove dry
- Single-handed drawcord closure
- Weight : 300g / 10.6oz