Complementing the Polar Expedition Jacket, these salopettes are designed with unsupported Antarctic crossings in mind.
Fully proven on the longest Polar man-haul in history these salopettes are the pinnacle of Polar design. Highly breathable and water-resistant Electrospun fabric is combined with POLARTEC® Alpha® insulation in the areas most susceptible to extreme cold. Foam knee panels give extra insulation whilst pitching tents.
- DRILITE® 30D highly water-resistant fabric with Electrospun membrane
- POLARTEC® Alpha® insulation [80g] through thighs and seat
- Closed cell foam knee inserts
- Alpine fit with articulated knees
- Windproof and insulated crotch protection gusset
- Full length 2-way YKK® moulded side zips behind storm flap
- 2-way YKK® moulded fly zip behind storm flap
- 2 zipped chest pockets and 2 thigh pockets with YKK® moulded zips
- Unlined lower leg can be worn inside or outside boots
- Weight : 700g / 24.7oz