ME's warmest off-the-shelf jacket, suitable for 6000m plus peaks and Polar expeditions.
Designed through extensive consultation with some of the worlds leading expedition companies, the Expedition Jacket uses full box wall construction and all our down expertise. The best fabrics and fill combine for reliable long term protection in the most serious cold weather environments, whether at high altitude or in Polar regions.
- - DRILITE® Loft 30D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- - 440g (Size L) of Goose Down with a minimum content of 90/10 800 fill power
- - Box wall baffle construction throughout
- - Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- - Full Dome HC hood with EXL® lining
- - 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with twin offset insulated rear baffles
- - 2 zipped hand warmer pockets, 2 chest pockets
- - Inner mesh water bottle pocket and large zipped mesh inner pocket
- - DRILITE® Loft 30D inner hem and hood lining
- - Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight 1095g / 38.6oz