Another great find to go over our Brynje Mesh Bae Layers, in colder conditions. Ideal for winter and Arctic conditions for mountaineering or cold weather expeditions.
Its lightweight, breathable structure retains warmth and air, but with plenty of options to ventilate it works really well when you’re working hard.
Mammut’s lightest midlayer is the perfect solution for ambitious mountain athletes or anyone who prizes the highest possible performance at the lowest possible weight. Made of Polartec® Power Grid material, it is comfortable, stretchy, and actively sweat wicking. Flatlock seams prevent chafing, a deep front zipper provides efficient ventilation, and a laminated chest pocket keeps small essentials accessible and secure. Made to accommodate all seasons and a full range of pursuits, this versatile piece is as comfortable as a midlayer on a brisk spring hike as it is as a first layer on a winter ski tour. A sure favorite no matter what you’re up to next.
- Lightweight, highly elastic Polartec® Power Grid® fleece with high breathability, excellent moisture management and short drying time
- Bonded chest pocket with zipper
- Long half-length zipper makes it easier to put on and allows rapid ventilation in warm temperatures
- Flatlock seams
- Polartec® Power GridTM
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fleece uses a special knitting method to increase insulation and breathability while reducing fabric volume at the same time. The geometric patterns also improve compressibility.
- Insert 83% Polyamide, 17% Spandex
- Main material 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- bluesign® PRODUCT
- The bluesign® SYSTEM is a solution for sustainable textile production that eliminates the use of harmful substances. bluesign® PRODUCTS guarantee a responsible use of resources with a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Weight 156g Mens L