The Army Leather GORE-TEX is a warm 5-finger glove for skiing in tough weather conditions. Sewn in hardwearing goatskin leather and polyamide fabric with pre-bent fingers for comfort and good pole grip. It has a soft fleece lining with warming synthetic insulation. The model comes out a favourite in tests thanks to its sound design and well-thought-out details. A high cuff with snowlock is perfect when skiing in powder, while a wrist strap reduces the risk of losing a glove in a sudden gust of wind. A reliable, practical companion on ski tours and adventures in high alpine terrain. Perfect when you're doing a lot of uphill and need a protective glove with high breathability.
This is also a popular choice for cold weather expeditions teams looking for a high performance glove, rather than a mitt. In todays varied weather conditions, even in the depths of winter, having a waterproof glove can make all the difference.
- Long, durable ski glove.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX membrane with excellent breathability.
- Backhand in hardwearing polyamide fabric.
- Treated goatskin leather on palm and fingers.
- Fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-Loft).
- High cuff with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
- Carabiner, eyelet and hanging loop provide several attachment options.