Need to boost the warmth rating on an existing bag? Need to manage moisture in a down bag? An over bag is the best choice.
The Cocoon Over bag is a great choice for less technical trips in cold weather.
For more technical trips in cold weather, we'd suggest the Halite Over Bag
Overbag that adds up to 14°C to the temperature rating of any sleeping bag. Moreover, it offers perfect protection from external moisture. Both the ultralight, high quality 20 Denier Ripstop Nylon shell and the Primaloft Gold filling are naturally water-repellent and, therefore, the ideal choice for an overbag.
- ultralight 20 Denier Ripstop Nylon shell
- 2 layers of Primaloft Gold over the top and sides
- uninsulated bottom to minimize weight and packing size
- drawcord closure with short YKK access zipper
- compression stuff sack
Up to 14°C * - A COCOON liner adds up to *°C to the temperature rating of your sleeping bag. Temperatures may vary one degree Celsius in either direction.
- Shell/Lining: 20 Denier Ripstop Nylon
- Hydrostatic Head ( HH): 1000 mm
- Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR): 7000 g/m2/24h
- Filling: Primaloft Gold
Size: 220 x 86/62 cm
Weight: 690 g
Packing size: 22 x 16 cm