DELIVERY 4-6 DAYS
The Brynje Expedition Pant has been three years in the making. Trialled on Expeditions, and especially on the Amundsen race in Norway, and worn by the winning team in 2018. These are the pants that protect you under the most demanding conditions.
Chest high, Elastic Schoeller® Dryskin makes a snug but lightweight fit. A zipper, down to the fly, means you can easily ventilate. Velcro cross straps allow you to tighten or loosen the fit. Two chest height pockets allow for storage of batteries, snacks or anything you want to keep warm! There are two more thigh pockets for additional storage and easy access.
Full length leg zippers provide options for ventilation, and also a drop seat function. There is also a removable gaiter, should you need that option. Reinforced Kevlar on the knees and ankles makes these a robust choice for expeditions
The pants are wind and water resistant and breathable. The pants are made from Shoeller® WB fromula 3-layer fabric with C-change hydrophilic membrane, water column 20 000 mm. The pants are treated with Schoeller 3XDRY impregnation ensuring a water-repellent surface for a long time.
Materials are Bluesign approved.
Materials: Shoeller® WB fromula fabric with C-change hydrophilic membrane.
- Four way stretch
- Taped seams
- Velcro tightening around chest
- Two-way full zipper on the side provides easy and attire, functionality and adjustment, while external storm flap with Velcro provides additional protection against wind and weather
- Elastic Schoeller® Dryskin material in trousers uppers ensures a snug fit with good freedom of movement, here you also have two practical pockets
- Reinforced with Kevlar fabric on the knees and inside ankle for extra durability
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Weight: 1090 provide size M
- Produced in Europe