The jacket is once again based on Brynje’s fundamental principle of using mesh combined with wool to give you the best performing garment for serious users.
The outer layer is 70% Merino and 30% Polyamid, giving the jacket a more robust finish. The Merino fibers are also Teflon coated, giving the jacket good water resistance in a shower.
The Merino wool outer layer also insulates the body from the cold even under damp or wet conditions. The Proline windproof/breathable membrane, sewn into the front of the jacket between the lining and outer layer, provides protection from biting winds.
The breathability and warmth of the jacket is excellent and the windproof lining in the front minimizes the need to put on a full windproof waterproof jacket.
100% synthetic mesh lining
Exterior of 70% Merino wool and 30% polyamide
Weight: 620 g
Material Weight: merino 280 g / m2
Material Weight: net 140 g / m2
Material Weight: Wind membrane 95 g / m2
Design features include:
• A full zip in the front allows for variable ventilation
• High Merino wool collar to keep the neck warm
• Two chest pockets and two hip pockets, designed for easy access even when wearing a climbing or sled harness
• Elastic draw cord on the hem to seal off or vent
• Contoured finish to give a comfortable fit with plenty of freedom of movement.
So, whether it’s walking to the office on a cold day or layering up to cross Greenland on skis, this jacket will get the job done.
Washing your Merino Wool product
- Machine wash on wool program
- Do not use chlorine or soak garment
- Use wool detergent that does not contain enzymes / bleaches.
- The garment should not be tumble-dried .
- Remember not too much laundry in the washing machine.
- Wool does not get dirty in the same way as other clothing, therefore, it is not necessary to wash it as often